 Events / 1377
Re: BF04 thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 06:52:26 GMT

Hey Mag.  I think both castle and space were great.  Comparing the two is like
doin the same with apples n oranges.  However its the strenths of the two
combined that make a rockin "fruit bowl."  I'd have to say that it defintely not
uncommon to see cross theme builders.  Many of my Scibrick comrades hop the
themes with great success.  Dr. Terrible gives me too much grieve on my closet
castle feelings.  I look forward in seeing your next project you talked about.
We need to get some Brikwars back on.  Those were some good times.  It's all
Aaron's fault ;).

F.