 Organizations / United States / SANDLUG / 6
Re: SANDLUG Meeting Set For September 18th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.sandlug
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 06:26:53 GMT

Adrian,

What time are we meeting?

Also, I wanted to know if a few of us from SCLTC could use a small part of the
meeting to go over some planning for an area of our next train layout?

Thanks,

Mat

How do we get to your house?
Jen