 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2219
2218  |  2220
Subject:
4.5 foot tall clock tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 00:48:18 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

This is my latest LEGO architectural piece. It is a fictitious clock tower that is less than minifig scale. It is roughly 33 stories tall (four and a half feet) - my tallest LEGO skyscraper yet.

It was a lot of fun doing the detail on the ground level and a little bit of a challenge doind the dormer-style windows on the rooftop.

It use every last clear 1x2 brick I own to complete!

All the pictures on brickshelf are here - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=95051

Hope you enjoy,

Jonathan Eric Hunter