Re: Time for another meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:23:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Derek Schin wrote:
   In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Jennifer Nogle wrote:

   Which LEGO booth? Star Wars or Bionicle? Jen

If they’re not in the same place, wherever Jake is...probably Star Wars, since that’s real Lego, not that fake Bionicle stuff.

Derek

Hey now. I like Bionicles.

Let’s make it the LEGO/Starwars booth, #2813. This booth is being shared with Lucasfilm. And ironicly where I’ll be working. I’ll be in X-wing pilot garb gaurding the full size X-wing model. I’ll be on duty Thursday 12-2PM, Friday 4-7PM and Sunday form 1-2 PM.

And of course at 2PM on Saturday.

BTW, I printed out a 2” Lugnet logo and made a button from it to wear.

See you there,

Mat