Re: Time for another meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 02:47:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Mathew Clayson wrote:
   Aaron,

Welcome to the area. Looks like you’re just about at ground Zero, so there’s no excuse to not get at least a members PLUS pass to LL. 8) You’ll enjoy the Brick shop in the park I’m sure, and the plus pass gets you free parking and 10% discount on purchases.

I’d say Aaron knows his way around the park... ;)

Anyway, I’d really like to make this meeting but I’m not sure how I’m gonna be doing on money (or I do know and it’s not looking too great), so I might have to be counted out.

   (Bruce)

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage