Re: Time for another meeting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:02:51 GMT

   As far as meeting at the Lego booth, 2PM on Saturday sounds good, too.

Derek

Can you confirm which Saturday we’re discussing? Or can you just call me? I never know what day it is... or day or night for that matter. The sun always seems to shine in this state.

Aaron

We are talking about Saturday, July 24th. ComicCon is in the SD convention center downtown. Parking will be totally insane. I plan to park a bit aways, and take the trolly in.

BTW, as far as meeting at the LEGO booth at 2PM, I will most likely be wearing an X-wing pilot uniform, as I’ll be working at the Lucasfilm booth, guarding a full size X-wing! Either that or I’ll be in my Stargate SG-1 gear. I promise to change in to civies for dinner at 7PM.

See you there,

Mathew Clayson