    Layout thoughts —Wayne Sardullo
   I had an idea about the layout that might help out with restate of tables. I decided to think in 3d. While it would be nice to have multi lines running and a nice BIG yard, I came up with this idea. I think I have all the track to lay this out (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

        Re: Layout thoughts —Nate Jacobs
     Wayne, I like the ideas. I was trying to think of a ways to run two tracks like that. Thanks for putting the idea down in pictures. I will be looking forward to hearing back on any tests you do. Nate (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

        Re: Layout thoughts —Ed McGlynn
   (...) Looks good, but I'm curious on how a long train is able to handle coming down from an elevation and into a curve. Check to see if a constant speed allows for this, or if you have to attend to the brakes on the way down. Otherwise, this may be (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

        Re: Layout thoughts —Wayne Sardullo
    (...) Based from my experience in the past with the old 4.5 volt battery train and gray tracks there was a slight speed up but, nothing that would have to be monitored. If the incline slope isn't so steep, all should be well. The other thing we (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)