Re: Gift for LUCNY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:01:49 GMT

"Ed McGlynn" <ejmcglynn@netzero.net> wrote in message
news:H79q5J.Cxo@lugnet.com...
<snip>
So far, the show layout track designs I've been messing with seem to call
for extra straights, so I may call upon your supply for a brief loan.  I'm
going to swing by LEGOland CA later this week to pick some up.  Anybody need
anything?

Ed

We would love it if you could pick up a set of straight rails (we have NO track
at all),
cross road plates, or 3737 train wagon bottom. Not asking for much are we? lol

--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS