Re: Gift for LUCNY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:41:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
I've been pretty much busy with other stuff and haven't had much time for
building  but it seems that I'd like to at least make a special dedication and
Front runner for the Offical Diesel Engine. For LUNCY. After our layout I got
to thinking about what John Barnes said for fancy windows I've been dabbling
with various colors and trying to come up with a nice scheme. Once completed
(hopefully) before the layout I will either send it up to someone or drive up
to see the show. I have to make special arrangments for a few pieces but that
is something I won't mention here. Anyhow, I wish you guys the best. Its sounds
like you guys got things rolling. If you need track let me know I can always
send Kevin or Ed a small package of track.

Wayne

Thanks for the dedication, Wayne.  We look forward to future diesel design
innovations from you - even with engineered windows...  :^)

So far, the show layout track designs I've been messing with seem to call
for extra straights, so I may call upon your supply for a brief loan.  I'm
going to swing by LEGOland CA later this week to pick some up.  Anybody need
anything?

Ed