  Hello... (echo, echo, echo)

Sure got quiet in here! What is everyone up to? Been building things? Perhaps we should have more talk of a meeting? -Dave www.bricktannia.com (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Hello... (echo, echo, echo)

Yes we should have a meeting but no one gave an possible date after I suggested this week.. (DUH, I forgot it was Labor Day) Maybe the following Weekend? Building? Kind of, I'm still stuck sorting this 50 lbs lot of lego, its getting out of hand and (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Hello... (echo, echo, echo)

(...) ...I've had my LEGO collection shuffled about the house as we get a new roof and painting done, so I've been sorting, and putting up some temprary train layouts in the living room. Been dropping lots of hints for 10015 for my wife to buy me (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Hello... (echo, echo, echo)

Were here just been very hectic with everything going on. -- Nicole widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. "Dave Amos" <davea21@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:GIw63I.CpK@lugnet.com... (...) more (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Hello... (echo, echo, echo)

(...) Yeah, I go to Cornell University. I am doing well, Ive been here for little over a week. I must say I like the area! -Dave (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Hello... (echo, echo, echo)

(...) What I always remember most about the first week on campus as a student was how much my legs used to ache. Walking downhill especially did a number on my lower leg muscles, no matter how gently I tried to plod along. Being in a constant rush (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Hello... (echo, echo, echo)

(...) Moosewood cooking. ;) Mmmmm. Though a friend from biophys tells me that it's not what it used to be. (...) If you could choose between Ivies by the food, then I officially hate you. :D (...) Speaking of which, if you're at all for Latin (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)