Re: Hello... (echo, echo, echo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 17:50:43 GMT

Yes we should have a meeting but no one gave an possible date after I suggested
this week.. (DUH, I forgot it was Labor Day)

Maybe the following Weekend?

Building? Kind of, I'm still stuck sorting this 50 lbs lot of lego, its getting
out of hand and I might say the hell with it and take the rest and just sell
it.... not sure yet, still want to get all the NON lego Stuff out of the lot.

I will be posting a listing of stuff to sell on my Webpages when I'm ready to
sell them..

I already have a small amount of stuff posted so feel free to take a look if
your looking for things... As well if you need something thats not there let me
know, I will probably have it and be willing to sell if I have extra...

I also just got one of my Classic Sets today, My forklift came in... Waiting on
the other stuff....

Wayne

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Dave Amos writes:
Sure got quiet in here!
What is everyone up to?  Been building things?  Perhaps we should have more
talk of a meeting?

-Dave
www.bricktannia.com