Re: Augest Meeting results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 01:27:57 GMT

Attendance by a Drumm family member is dependent on meeting
location, don't forget.
We (read: I) are trying to put together a meeting place here in
Bingo but I keep running into walls and delays.
--
Thanx~
Nicole

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message
Ok all as promised its the beginning of Aug and I have got most of the

Most of you stated that Aug 17th/18th Weekend was the best time to meet. In • one
Case Ed could only meet on the 17th not the 18th..

I'm going to say the Aug 17th Sat would be a good time to meet. Location will
need to be addressed.

(17th)/18th weekend (YES) Drumm Family, Ed, Nate, Wayne, Kevin.

John B. stated he was unable to do it on that weekend.

I haven't heard or missed the email response from John R, Alan, Dave, or • Peter.

If anyone wants to change or try another date speak now or forever hold your
lego pieces.

Wayne