Re: August Meeting results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 18:06:24 GMT

The 17th is OK with me, I'll be camping, may have transportation
problems...but we'll work those out.

-John Rudy

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Ok all as promised its the beginning of Aug and I have got most of the

Most of you stated that Aug 17th/18th Weekend was the best time to meet. In one
Case Ed could only meet on the 17th not the 18th..

I'm going to say the Aug 17th Sat would be a good time to meet. Location will
need to be addressed.

(17th)/18th weekend (YES) Drumm Family, Ed, Nate, Wayne, Kevin.

John B. stated he was unable to do it on that weekend.

I haven't heard or missed the email response from John R, Alan, Dave, or Peter.

If anyone wants to change or try another date speak now or forever hold your
lego pieces.

Wayne