Re: Lots of Bits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 02:05:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, John Rudy writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Ok people I'm slowly adding info this week. Just for an overview on what to
expect.>

<MAJOR SNIPPAGE>

YES YES and YES...   I agree. I had so much on my mind that after reading
everything I wrote, I wondered where my mind was. The only thing that I really
feel like working on is the Webpage stuff. Thats a good thing. Keeping that in
mind I think all the other stuff as news and meeting mins can easily be found
and updated on the site so in theory killing two birds with one large lego
brick :). In a small building slump right now..

As for the tables. Since I have both a Staples and Officemax out here I will
investigate tomorrow when I go out for lunch. I will see why things have
changed.
I keep putting it off because I hate those places because the workers seem to
go out of there way to annoy you when your there... heheh

Anyhow, As soon as wrestling is over tonight I will spend some time developing
and getting the lead page of LUCNY up, I have some really GREAT ideas for the
main page.  Should be nice...