 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *497 (-5)
  Duel's Tales is Back!

Our family run site, Duel's Tales located at: (URL) is back online a week early! Our site has been "down" for about two months due to a serious need to reorganize all the files into folders. We had all the files in one directory and it got very (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Layout samples

(...) Hey, Im working on a 30x60 module that could easily be added to the layout (though no train attachment) for shows when Im out there and able. This is along the same idea as what you were thinking, I believe. Its a simple collection of some (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Simu-track

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:Gy2ssH.Dv2@lugnet.com... (...) This would be perfect. (...) Yup on top of raising my son, work, running a home, school... Lego is my therapy, it relaxes me. Even if it means creating on the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Layout samples

(...) of (...) Wayne, you forgot one major detail: due to the physical table layout, the bridge gap will have to be offset if we use 5 tables. Oh--it looks like you are using only 4 tables in this plan. Nate Jacobs mentioned a few posts back that he (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Layout samples

(...) Yes! Even with carpet we did more crawling that we cared to at our last show - so our new layout includes a Bascule bridge. :) James (NALUG) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact