 Organizations / United States / LRGOAA / 34
Re: new sensors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 01:41:32 GMT

Titus Gabriel Petrut wrote:

I'll see how good are EOPDs for line following.

   Which colors did you select, and why? I'm trying to decide on if there are
any other sensors I might be interested in.

I allready have started working on a pneumatic arm for the spybots...

   As a potential Spybot convert... what is it you like so much about them?
Their cost (relative to the RCX)? Their (small) size? Other?

--
Brian Davis