 Organizations / United States / LRGOAA / 32
31  |  33
Subject:
new sensors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 04:14:28 GMT

I just received (and payed) an invoice from HiTechnic regarding my order of 2
EOPDs and 1 Ultrasonic sensor. It wasn't a verry good time right now, but...
those are good to have. I'll see how good are EOPDs for line following. I have
also ordered a bunch of parts from BrickLink. I hope that I will be able to
build 3 different robots for the garbage event. I allready have started working
on a pneumatic arm for the spybots...