Re: Tic-Tac-Toe-bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:23:29 GMT

3T - good name...

32x32 plate for the game sounds exceptional...you could break it into 10x10 squares with a 1 stud width divider...no edge markers (would add a little to the challenge maybe)

Size of the cube: Using odd size cubes (3x3, 5x5, 7x7) is more compatible with studless building techniques based on the standard length straight lift arms. So, that kind of plays into our latest craze :)

And, as Steve (or was that Tim Taylor?) pointed out - bigger is better...or at least more fun to watch. So I vote for 7x7 :)