Re: 3T
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 18:07:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Chris Magno wrote:
<snip>
well, I sit corrected.

I ran this VERY CRUDE program, and it would seem that a STOP TASK should
stop the task mid task.

Thanks for checking.  I hadn't gotten a chance to set up a test yet.  I inferred
that would be the result from what I read in the help, and the actions of the
program I've been using, but it is always nice to have confirmation from someone
else.

It seems that Steve's explanation of the switching that is going on between the
main task and the scan task appears to be the cause of the problem I'm having.
I'm not in favor of his solution of nesting additional if statements, but we'll
see.

John