Re: 3T
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 04:57:39 GMT

as a mindscript guy,

i cant say i've had this problem.

i ~think~ the STOP TASK command stops the task at the END of that task.
not mid task when the STOP was called. (1)

If i wasn't busy with a R20 robot I would code a quick test to test for
that condition.  have a task re-set 10 variables a - j and flip them all
from 0 to 1, then at variable e, have a WATCHER or something stop that
task.

have a display show var j, OR make the last thing a SOUND 1

it will tell you if its your code or mindscript

Good luck.

Chris

1. wow listen to me, i sound like a programer or something.

well, I sit corrected.

I ran this VERY CRUDE program, and it would seem that a STOP TASK should
stop the task mid task.

feel free to mess with var x, to see it the resuts change.

program generic {

var a = 0
var b = 0
var c = 0