  Re: Maze robot testing

(...) John - the surface of the NEIRG maze is 1" thick blue insulating styrofoam. It has a different friction characteristic than other surfaces...As I am sure you know, this is important for turning. I built my own 3 foot x 4 foot test area and use (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: Maze robot testing

Thanks for the suggestions/advise guys. I remembered the concerns about the uneven surface, but had not thought of the surface friction causing problems. I will have to think some more about how to overcome that. One other inquiry. Does anybody know (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: Maze robot testing

(...) What will happen if you hit a big (1/4 inch) bump in the wall? Will it stop you? The walls are very smooth. But, there are places where they join together. Here are some old pictures Kerby posted: (URL) close at this: (URL) field is made of 4, (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)