  Over-the-train GBC

Ok, so John and I have been talking about the GBC modules we're building for the IndyLUG layout in October. We've both had ideas for GBC modules that move balls over the train track. Before we each wonder off in our own directions, I'd like to (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: Over-the-train GBC

(...) I'm still trying to think up a good one - in other words, one that really looks like it "belongs" in a train layout. (...) First, are we limiting to a Type 1b as we called it, i.e. - a Type 1b module occupies a 32x32 baseplate, not more? What (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: Over-the-train GBC

(...) This won't work with current train loading & unloading stations. The current stations have the front of the track 32 studs from the front of the module output (or input). (...) Here's a small picture from the layout. (URL) "F" is the current (...) (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

  Re: Over-the-train GBC

(...) Brian, I put this in my Brickshelf account, it's a large file, but should help you to understand the designated area. (URL) Jeramy -IndyLUG- (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc, FTX)