Re: Over-the-train GBC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 18:35:29 GMT

Although even there there’s some interesting room to wiggle. For instance, given that gravity-feed ramps will almost certainly work to shift balls perpendicular from the track during a crossing, it should be possible to make two “U” modules that either feed each other (performing an S+Z option) or feed away from each other (making, perhaps, a double crossing as it were). On a more practical note, what are the constraints provided by the IndyLUG setup in October? Where will the track enter the GBC section, for instance... and at what height? You mention:

Brian,

I put this in my Brickshelf account, it’s a large file, but should help you to understand the designated area.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/beatnik/OctoberGTX2005/octgtx_.jpg

Jeramy -IndyLUG-