Re: 3T board & rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 00:12:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Check out the updated rules.... http://www.laflrc.org/3T/

   OK, a few more questions. I assume that the game only ends when (a) the
winning cube is in the proper cell, or (b) the ninth and final cube is in it's
proper cell. So assume both robots are started at the same moment (by pressing
the "run" button), can we assume the game is over (from the standpoint of
measuring elapsed time) when that final cube is placed, or does the final moving
robot have to press the handover button to end its run?
   Also, does a robot have to recognize that it has won or tied (I'd vote
"yes"), and if the answer is yes do we want a specific signal, or our choice?
   Finally, with regards to clearing the board... I'm assuming this is a
manually-triggered behavior? Otherwise we need another handoff procedure.

   Hey Steve, at least it can beat Ben now. I'll have to match it up against
Matt later.

--
Brian Davis