Re: 3T cube orientation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 00:24:15 GMT

On Tue, December 13, 2005 6:40 pm, Kerby Hughes wrote:
Besides being completely upside down, does it matter that the cubes
are "tile-side up"? I can get the pieces "flat" in the squares, but
I'm wondering if I need to redesign my dropper to make sure the cubes
end up a certain way.

I'd say NO.

The cube can be oriented any way EXCEPT upside-down.

Anyone else?

Steve