    Badges for the club —David Gregory
   The guy who makes the engraved name badges for Brickfest just announced his new website: (URL) I think it would be a great idea for everyone to get a personalized badge some time in the future. We could wear them to all of our club events plus (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)

        Re: Badges for the club —Eric Smith
     (...) I'm planning to use my Brickfest badge for future events. I don't have it in front of me, but it has my name, my city/state, and "IndyLUG" on it in red/yellow/blue bricks. Eric (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)

         Re: Badges for the club —David Gregory
     (...) Yes, we who have been to a Brickfest do have the advantage as far as getting a badge, since we already have one. So far I think that Eric, me, John, Brian Darrow, Steve Hassenplug, and Robert Miles have badges from previous Brickfests. I think (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)

        Re: Badges for the club —Leah Cardaci
   (...) I think it would be great to get a badge. They didn't have them at Brickfest when I went in 2001, so I don't have one yet. Someone should ask about the club discount and maybe we could put an order together in a week or so. -L (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)