Re: Badges for the club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 03:50:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, David Gregory wrote:
   The guy who makes the engraved name badges for Brickfest just announced his new website: http://www.brickengraver.com

I think it would be a great idea for everyone to get a personalized badge some time in the future. We could wear them to all of our club events plus wherever else you want to.

I think it would be great to get a badge. They didn’t have them at Brickfest when I went in 2001, so I don’t have one yet.

Someone should ask about the club discount and maybe we could put an order together in a week or so.

-L