 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 964 (-5)
  Re: Chicago Pick-a-Brick

(...) The trip for me is more reasonable, about a 2hr drive. I probably wouldn't be able to justify making the trip as often as I do, but my wife likes shopping there, so I can get away with it. I will be there on April 10th and there was some talk (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, FTX)

  Re: Chicago Pick-a-Brick

(...) I made a trip to the Woodfield store in March. If you're looking for standard LEGO bricks (2x4 brick) they had a very nice assortment of colors. So, their stock was very nice for people who build buildings, or stuff like that. (not me) They (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)

  Chicago Pick-a-Brick

As I mentioned at the last meeting, I will be going up to the LEGO store in Chicago sometime in the end of April or beginning of May. One of the things I plan to get there are rare pieces in the Pick-a-Brick. Ondrew Hartigan, who works there, has (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)

  Re: Brickshelf MOCs page

(...) Thanks for the comments on the library. Actually, the library was more of a test building, as I plan on building a large courthouse using the library 'format' for the most part, with some different column heads, 2 floors at least, etc. I'll (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.town)

  Re: Brickshelf MOCs page

(...) Thanks for the comment on the Mars Flyer. I purposely made the wings long, as the atmosphere's pretty thin on Mars, and it has a vertical thrust propeller in the middle (where the grating is) to help in take-off and landing. I also made a (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact