Subject:
Chicago Pick-a-Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 06:05:10 GMT

As I mentioned at the last meeting, I will be going up to the LEGO store in Chicago sometime in the end of April or beginning of May. One of the things I plan to get there are rare pieces in the Pick-a-Brick. Ondrew Hartigan, who works there, has posted the store’s PAB inventory: PAB inventory. That post also has links to pictures of the 2 sizes of cups.

I knew that some of you might want me to get you a cup of pieces, so I emailed Ondrew to ask what each one would cost with tax. He said that a large cup (12.95) is $14.08 with tax, and a small cup (6.95) is $7.56 with tax.

If anyone wants me to get them a cup, you can bring money to the April meeting this Saturday. Make sure to decide which pieces you want so that I’ll know exactly what to fill your cup with. I’ll bring the cups to the June meeting or sooner if I can.

David “Fuzzy” Gregory