Re: Chicago Pick-a-Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:25:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Jason Spears wrote:

I will be there on April 10th and there was some talk about a few AFOLs meeting up either in the Food Court or at the store itself. (Approx 2ish). Anyone else interested?

After looking at Ondrew’s inventory, there is about a 90% chance I will be there (with LEGO friends from Indiana) on the 10th.

We’d like to visit the other store, also. (Northbrook?)

This time, I’d like to skip the long lunch in the expensive restaurant with bad service, and maybe just hit a Mcburger joint. :)

Steve