Re: Brickshelf MOCs page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 05:48:57 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brian P. Gefrich wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, John Kyle wrote:
   Hi folks! I only signed up to Lugnet couple months or so ago, but I finally got a digital camera and have posted pictures of my various MOCs on my brickshelf page: www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Earthman There’s a variety of different ones, even ones made by my nephew. I plan on creating ldraw versions of most of them eventually and will post them there also. If you’d like to make comments on any of them, feel free to do so either in reply to this post or on the Lugnet.org.us.IndyLUG area. Thanks! John

BEGIN NON-WORK RELATED STUFF:

Just a link fix real fast:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Earthman

And onto the comments:

I like the shape on your Mars Flyer: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=696034 It really looks mean, but seriously agile at the same time.

Beyond that, there is no way to doubt the absolute coolness of Dr. Who MOCs.

Welcome and keep it coming!

-Brian P. Gefrich

Comments are mine alone, and unless specifically stated, are not the views or opinions of LEGO Brand Retail.

Thanks for the comment on the Mars Flyer. I purposely made the wings long, as the atmosphere’s pretty thin on Mars, and it has a vertical thrust propeller in the middle (where the grating is) to help in take-off and landing. I also made a little movie using the Lego Studios last year that I’ll be posting on there soon. Glad you like the Dalek creation :) I plan on making a mini Tardis eventually. John