Re: Brickshelf MOCs page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 17:59:29 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, John Kyle wrote:
   Hi folks! I only signed up to Lugnet couple months or so ago, but I finally got a digital camera and have posted pictures of my various MOCs on my brickshelf page: www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Earthman There’s a variety of different ones, even ones made by my nephew. I plan on creating ldraw versions of most of them eventually and will post them there also. If you’d like to make comments on any of them, feel free to do so either in reply to this post or on the Lugnet.org.us.IndyLUG area. Thanks! John

Welcome to LUGNET, John. I couldn’t reach your site via your link, try THIS

Also, in your subject line you used the phrase “MOCs page” which made me think of MOCpages, another free site where you can link to and organize your Brickshelf photos. Check it out!

Schleim On,

JOHN