 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 89 (-20)
  Re: IndyLUG meeting soon?

(...) I should be free any of those days (note, however, that July 20th conflicts with BrickFest, for those able to go. . .) -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  IndyLUG meeting soon?

We need to get together, we haven't since december. We need to decide when and where. Saturday afternoons are the only time I have available the 13, 20, or 27 of july works right now for me? Any suggetions from anyone else? Hopefully we can meet at (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Is IndyLug meeting anytime soon?

I haven't heard of Indylug having a meeting for a long time. I would be interested in attending a meeting sometime since I haven't been able to yet. Are you guys still activly having meetings? -Steve (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Meeting

(...) I'd like to meet. I'll be busy until finals in the first week of May, but after that I'm game. -L (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Meeting

(...) Yes, sure, although I'm not clear that I'll have time free between now and mid-June. . .maybe between finals and summer vacation (which for some of us falls in May. . .). ---...--- TWS Garrison tgarriso@math.purdue.edu (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Meeting

Is anyone interested in getting together for a meeting? We have't had a meeting since December. Please Reply even if you can't meet. Mark (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  MEETING AND WEB SITE

Everyone, we need to decide on a meeting date and time. Does next Saturday work? or when? Also, I need suggestions for the web site to give to Eric. Content, Layout, Anything you what to see on it. Mark (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Lafayette (Indiana) Area Lego Robotics Club.

Steve, This is great news, but do you need to post like this? Why not just cross post in one shot. (i.e. copy and paste the names into the Newsgroups space) Then again I could not fit all the newsgroups you posted to into the space? See Ya... Robin (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind)

  Lafayette (Indiana) Area Lego Robotics Club.

We're proud to announce the formation of the Lafayette Area Lego Robotics Club in Lafayette, Indiana. The Lafayette Area LEGO Robotics Club is a group of people who meet once a month to discuss and build Lego robots and related subjects. We hope to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: March get-together?

((Snip)) (...) Eric, I'd be glad to help coordinate, How would that work on updateing the web site? Mark (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: March get-together?

(...) Sorry I haven't been "coordinating" lately...I'm working a project out in Pittsburgh and will be gone every other weekend from now until August. If someone else wants to take over the job, let me know. Also, if anyone has ideas for the web (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: March get-together?

(...) Yeah I am for It. Any weekend but the 30th will work for me. I have some new MOC's to bring can't wait. Mark (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  March get-together?

Hey guys, Anybody interested in getting together next month? -L (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Meeting?

(...) Well are we still having our meeting? I can come but I need to know. E-mail me or call (539-6272) mark (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Meeting?

(...) So is there a meeting tomorow? If so I can actually make it. Huray! What time is it going to be, and where is it going to be at? I don't know where you normally meet at. Thanks Steve(who really is wanting to join IndyLUG. really i swear) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Meeting?

(...) That works for me. Mark (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Meeting?

I've got to go to Allentown PA for work next week, and I'll be gone on Saturday. Let's just say February 16th, assuming it's ok with our usual host. It's far enough out that folks should be able to clear their calendars for a few hours. Eric (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Meeting?

So, I take the 26th meeting is out. Anybody want to meet next month? (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Meeting?

(...) A late afternoon or evening meeting on the 26th would work for me. -L (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Meeting?

(...) Yes This month would work good. Maybe the 26th of January would work & might be able to get a conference room at the library if no one want's to host the meeting. Mark (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact