Re: Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:31:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Eric Smith writes:
Work and a 7-month old have kept me from coordinating lately. Since we
couldn't meet last month, any interest in meeting later this month or early
February?

Eric

Yes
This month would work good. Maybe the 26th of January would work & might be
able to get a conference room at the library if no one want's to host the
meeting.

Mark
http://www.geocities.com/lego_mp/