Re: Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:14:28 GMT

I've got to go to Allentown PA for work next week, and I'll be gone on
Saturday. Let's just say February 16th, assuming it's ok with our usual
host. It's far enough out that folks should be able to clear their calendars
for a few hours.

Eric

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Leah Cardaci writes:
So, I take the 26th meeting is out. Anybody want to meet next month?