Re: March get-together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:32:55 GMT

((Snip))

Sorry I haven't been "coordinating" lately...I'm working a project out in
Pittsburgh and will be gone every other weekend from now until August. If
someone else wants to take over the job, let me know. Also, if anyone has
ideas for the web site, I'll create an FTP ID so you can get in and put some
stuff up.

Eric

Eric, I'd be glad to help coordinate,
How would that work on updateing the web site?

Mark