Subject:
GATS schedule and possible U-Haul rental
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:47:27 GMT

Hey everyone!
It's about that time to have ourselves a train show! I am a little concerned
about the schedule though. Last time we relied upon Tom Coleman and Brian Alano
for vans, but I do not see them on the schedule. Should I rent a U-Haul?
Everyone's opinion is greatly appreciated on this subject.
Jeramy