Re: January GATS schedule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 00:24:38 GMT

Here is the link for the schedule:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bricks/Misc/schedulejangats.bmp

There are several people that I don't have times for.  If you are on of them
please e-mail me with your times you can help  WE ONLY HAVE 6 COMMITED to the
show.

mark

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian Darrow wrote:
I was a lillte concerned with this abbreviated set-up time also.  Does Mark have
the sign up list for Saturday morning?  We could take a look at it and see if
those not signed up would be available to come in for a short time Saturday
morning if needed.  It could be one of those things decided Friday nite if we
see that extra manpower would be needed Saturday morning. We'd just have to talk
to some of the members who didn't sign up for Saturday morning and see what they
think.

Brian D

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:
The only concern I see is that the setup time has been cut by an hour and a
half on Friday (we usually get until 9pm to set up).  I'm sure we can stay
until they kick us out, but if it is as early as 8pm, we may have our work
cut out for us. If this is the case, I would like to request more volunteers
on Saturday morning.
Jeramy