    40 % Off Train Shed & Our Lady of the Snow Shrine —Brian Darrow
   Greetings IndyLUGers, Just returned from our St. Louis Christmas pilgrimage to celebrate the Holiday with family. While there we stopped by West County Mall for purposes other than LEGO, and much to my delight they had a LEGO Kiosk with some of (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: 40 % Off Train Shed & Our Lady of the Snow Shrine —Thomas Garrison
   (...) TrainBuilder Productions, LLC out of Auburn, WA with the shop in Federal Way, WA. This was my job from August to November (ah, having a job. . .). I worked primarily on the cow and sheep. Other people who contributed majorly to the project (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: 40 % Off Train Shed & Our Lady of the Snow Shrine —Brian Darrow
   (...) Hi Thomas, Thanks for the info on TrainBuilder Productions, LLC. That was actually my project for the day ... to find out who was involved in the corporation. The scope and size of the display would lead one to believe that TLC, with their (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: 40 % Off Train Shed & Our Lady of the Snow Shrine —Thomas Garrison
   (...) The client required that everything be glued. I don't think there were any pieces that needed the glue for support. . .but then again, I let the standing sheep stand on its own for maybe 30 seconds before putting the supports back in and (...) (21 years ago, 30-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: 40 % Off Train Shed & Our Lady of the Snow Shrine —Brian Darrow
   (...) Hi Thomas, Thanks for the info on the whole set-up. Very interesting stuff. We sure miss your contributions to the club down here in HoosierLand. Perhaps you can start on a doctorate at IUPUI ;-) ttyl, Brian D (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)