Re: 40 % Off Train Shed & Our Lady of the Snow Shrine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 13:31:48 GMT

TrainBuilder Productions, LLC out of Auburn, WA with the shop in Federal
Way, WA.

This was my job from August to November (ah, having a job. . .).  I worked
primarily on the cow and sheep.  Other people who contributed majorly to
the project were Dan Parker[1] (heads, Joseph, shepherd), Wayne Hussey
(angel), Jon Palmer (Mary), Gary McIntire (Bethlehem), and Thomas Rafert
(wise man).

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for the info on TrainBuilder Productions, LLC.  That was actually my
project for the day ... to find out who was involved in the corporation.  The
scope and size of the display would lead one to believe that TLC, with their
unlimited supply of bricks, was responsible.  My wife, Lisa, kept pointing
things out to me (like the snow man, teddy bear and the sheep) saying we should
have something like that to go under our tree.  Can you build something like
that?  Now you guys have really done it! :-)  Look how high you've set the bar
for us mere mortals.

Couple of qustions if you don't mind?  Are all the structures glued together?
How did a group in Washington get involved in building such a LARGE display in
Southern Illinios?  That's the same question I want to get ahold of Paul Janssen
from COLTC and ask him.

Once again let me say the whole display was OUTSTANDING!
Brian D