  Re: Cool new playtable

(...) Thanks for finding this, looks like a legitimate product to me. Given that it includes 4 pieces of actual furniture, 250 is not a totally outrageous price(1) (although I'd be curious to see what it costs if you were to just buy it in a store (...) (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Cool new playtable

(...) The Sam's Club price is $150 ~ $160. If you're not a member, you can download a guest pass (Google it) and pay a 10% premium. Sam's is cash or check only. BTW, its a big box. -Rob. (not a Sam's Club member but took a look at the table (...) (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Cool new playtable

(...) IIRC they also take Discover, or used to (...) I bet shipping it to the eBay winner wasn't going to be cheap. That winner probably paid 2x what it would have cost to get it from Sams then... I personally don't need one, my kids have outgrown (...) (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Cool new playtable

(...) In some states (including California) you may not have to pay the premium. Someone must have filed suit because the fine print in the last newspaper guest pass stated that there was no surcharge in CA and a couple of other states IIRC. Which (...) (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.market.shopping)