  Re: January GATS info

The only concern I see is that the setup time has been cut by an hour and a half on Friday (we usually get until 9pm to set up). I'm sure we can stay until they kick us out, but if it is as early as 8pm, we may have our work cut out for us. If this (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: January GATS info

I was a lillte concerned with this abbreviated set-up time also. Does Mark have the sign up list for Saturday morning? We could take a look at it and see if those not signed up would be available to come in for a short time Saturday morning if (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: January GATS schedule

Here is the link for the schedule: (URL) are several people that I don't have times for. If you are on of them please e-mail me with your times you can help WE ONLY HAVE 6 COMMITED to the show. mark (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Updated January 2-4 GATS schedule

Here is the updated link for the schedule: (URL) are several people that I don't have times for. If you are on of them please e-mail me with your times you can help WE now ONLY HAVE 7 COMMITED to the show. mark (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  GATS schedule and possible U-Haul rental

Hey everyone! It's about that time to have ourselves a train show! I am a little concerned about the schedule though. Last time we relied upon Tom Coleman and Brian Alano for vans, but I do not see them on the schedule. Should I rent a U-Haul? (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: GATS schedule and possible U-Haul rental

(...) If I remember correctly Tom only had one table in his van, and brian had a bunch of boxes and one table. Plus now we have john kyle who might haul some stuff. Jeramy could you call tom and see if he can help? I think it would be better for (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)