Re: IndyLUG PC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:00:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Mark Peterson wrote:
I just happened to come across a HP Pavilion 8240 today in the neighbors trash.
I remember brian mentioning he needed the case so I grabbed it.

let me know if you need any more information.
mark

Does it smell like diapers, have mice living in it, or anything like that?
Maybe your neighbors went Amish, so they had to get rid of it, even though
there's nothing wrong with it.