Re: Found some skirting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 19:41:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian Darrow wrote:
I found some of that light weight table cloth material we discussed last Sunday.
They didn't any green but I bought some Blue that looks really nice.  It comes
in 40 inch x 100 foot rolls.  I bring it this Sunday and let everybody take a
look at it to se what you think.

Sounds like your "skirt chasing" paid off! How light is it? MichLUG/LTC skirting
is relatively heavyweight (not drapery but not see through either, and pretty
sturdy cloth).