Re: Next Show?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 22:20:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Jeramy Spurgeon wrote:
i'll be there. i will be finishing the mountain section and turntable at the
meeting. i hope to have a few buildings to bring also.

Exactly when is the upcoming show?  I know it's in October.

I'm still planning on putting together a building on a 48x48 chunck of land.
But, I won't be able to start on it until after the big sumo event in Ann Arbor
on Sept 20th.

Steve

The GATS show is the 3rd weekend in October.  If you can be sure to make the
October meeting (2nd Sunday in October), we can integrate your MOC then (if you
can't make it sooner).

SteveM