Subject:
Found some skirting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 23:56:27 GMT

I found some of that light weight table cloth material we discussed last Sunday.
They didn't any green but I bought some Blue that looks really nice.  It comes
in 40 inch x 100 foot rolls.  I bring it this Sunday and let everybody take a
look at it to se what you think.
Jeremy, I finished up that "connector" mountain section with the waterfall you
suggested.  I'll bring it along with the monorail track so we can get that part
of the layout worked out.
Anything else we need to focus on?
Brian A ... I looked at the constitution and it looks like you've really been
putting some work in on this.
Brian D