 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 519 (-10)
  indylug website near completion

ok all, i've nearly finished the site, all but the GATS and DCC pages under the projects section. The following are issues that i need addressed to better the site. 1: MOCS. most of these i have stolen from your brickshelf pages. if there is (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: dcc modification of a lego train motor

Replying to my own post :) (...) The Digitrax DN121 is only $20, so including a $20 motor, it's only $40. (...) $60. Or $40 with a motor trade-in. A fair price, IMHO. But I'll save the $20 and do my own. Actually, the reason I'm posting is to say I (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG PC

(...) Oh, that ;) I was thinking it was a license that was paid for :O =EO= (21 years ago, 28-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG PC

It always did. The GNU General Public License (URL). (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG PC

(...) Now that I can repost again (don't delete cookies, btw), since when does Linux require a license??? :O -Robert (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  [Fwd: Re: LDCC and Boosters]

In case you didn't catch this thread, Mark Riley is working on RCX-based DCC boosters and RCX-based DCC decoders. (URL) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  members page

i have the members page done and would like eveyone to check and make sure i have all info correct. if there is a site or other links missing from your inf, e-mail me and i will have it put up asap. (URL) of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  the list

if anyone has a copy of the "list" could you please e-mail it to me so i can begin on the members section of the site. for those who haven't checked lately, it is going up slowly but surely. criticism welcome! the home page will not look so drab, it (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Layout map with a few notes

I made a smaller version of Steve's Train Layout map that has some notes on it as to what goes where. The brown stuff is where mountains are going to be, and the blue squigley thing is, of course, the river. I made it using the copy of the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)

  Re: IndyLUG PC

(...) Anyone in the group have a spare XP license? Otherwise, it looks like Linux it is! Steve (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact