Subject:
Layout map with a few notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 05:36:10 GMT

I made a smaller version of Steve’s Train Layout map that has some notes on it as to what goes where. The brown stuff is where mountains are going to be, and the blue squigley thing is, of course, the river. I made it using the copy of the penciled-on map we made at the last meeting. Anyway, here’s the link: http://home.earthlink.net/~crazylegoman/LEGO/IndyLUG/Oct2003_TrackLayout-mapped.jpg

I’m sure we’ll refine it and get more details organized later.

Hope this is useful,

David