 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 509 (-5)
  Re: IndyLUG PC

(...) I'd prefer Linux because I already have that license ;-), but I don't really care. (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: IndyLUG PC

(...) Well, Brian got his wish. I now have broadband which we will be able to use to hook up the computer. We'll just need cable to go from the barn to my router. If we can manage to scrape up a license, I'd prefer Windows XP. Steve (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: New IndyLUG.org home page.

(...) Given that it isn't finished, I think it is great. I like the color scheme of the images, but is does seem to need something else. It's kind of hard to judge without more of the site done. I guess I'd like not make too many comments until I (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  New IndyLUG.org home page.

Jeramy has posted a new home page at www.indylug.org so we can get a feel for the look and feel. I don't know if I'm jumping the gun on announcing it, but I had some thoughts which I thought might engender a discussion, so I decided to go ahead and (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Get Thee to a Toys R Us!

(...) Geez, now I'm jealous. I found some Bionicle stuff that was over a year old on clearance, but that was about it. I'd love to pick up some of the SW Technic sets for cheap. For use in Bionicle MOCs, of course... (...) My experience has been (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact