Re: Get Thee to a Toys R Us!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 15:17:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, David Gregory wrote:
About the only sets that weren't on clearance were the brand new Harry
Potter and Star Wars sets.  (All of the older H.P. & S.W. sets were on
clearance.)

     Geez, now I'm jealous.  I found some Bionicle stuff that was over a year
old on clearance, but that was about it.  I'd love to pick up some of the SW
Technic sets for cheap.  For use in Bionicle MOCs, of course...

Most of it was 50% or more off.  That's really good, even condidering TRU
usually has prices a little more than regular retail.

     My experience has been that they add another $10+ to any sets running $70+,
and they add $1 to the $2 Bionicle mask packs, but everything else is pretty
much at MSRP.  Is that different in your area?